Saturday, October 8, 2011

The person that has inspired me most is Ludwig van Beethoven. His perseverance and passion makes him one of the greatest role models to everyone. After he lost his hearing, everyone kept telling him that he should quit his career. Even with all the doubt and negative pressure, he continued to train himself through vibrations of the music. He continued to push through these problems and produced some of the most remarkable masterpieces ever written. Everyone has the potential to create their own masterpiece; you just have to believe in yourself and persevere past the obstacles.

My issues have slowed me down and at one point they almost stopped me from achieving my own masterpiece. I have received my fair share of doubts and people telling me I couldn’t do things. But knowing what my favorite composer was able to overcome, makes me think that maybe I too have the capability to overcome these things, and to this day I continue composing and playing music as well as continuing to pursue my other aspirations.

5 comments:

  1. What instrument do you play? I play violin, though Beethoven's pieces are difficult to play sometimes, he is also one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! :) I play piano and yea no joke! but i love to play his music! how long have you been playing violin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is really cool that he kept composing after he lost his hearing. It's really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have played many instruments and know how important hearing is to a musician. I can't comprehend the passion for music Beethoven had.

    ReplyDelete