Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Exoplration Three

Hello,

My name is Aaron Clemans. I Went to Olentangy Orange High School and have a twin brother. My favorite band is Breaking Benjamin although they just recently broke up. I am currently exploring for a major at Marion, and have taken a class to help my efforts.


It was an answer to prayer, mother said, it was a, miracle.

Everything was going great for 15 years, as everyone thought he was done drinking. But things happened, including retirement celebration, and his father began to drink again. The author wrote about this story in his life to directly show where he has come from and what he has learned. I was taken back when I read the description of his father swallowing the amber colored alcohol at the retirement party. When I read how many of his family believed in God, I began to think there would be a bright ending to the text, but that wasn’t the case. The author really showed me how to deal with a challenging issue inside ones own family.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like the more the author thought and wrote about it the more he came to terms with his fathers alcohol addiction, and i agree that he used it as a "road map," per say, to make sure he doesn't fault into the same problems his father went through. His strength came from his fathers weakness... interesting.

    ReplyDelete